Thursday, May 31, 2012

Party Time!

We had 4 days of clear, sunny skies, and warm temps for 4 days.  That is pretty much unheard of around here. Friday night I was really concerned that we'd wake up to typical Belgian weather, and I'd be stuck with 20ish kids in my house.  That would be a complete recipe for disaster.  Saturday we woke up, and the weather was great!  We couldn't believe it!  I ran to the store and picked up the order for 30 helium balloons and rushed home to decorate.  The party turned out fantastic.  Dane said it was better than his hunt club party 2 years ago.  We were glad, considering that this party cost us about an eighth of the price!  I made the decorations, the pinata and the cake.  The rest were inexpensive games.  We had a water balloon toss, and Angry bird egg hunt, and an egg toss.  We went over party time by 1 hour and none of the kids wanted to go home.  That's always a good sign <-as in accomplishment, nothing else!







No comments:

Post a Comment